Earlier today, Aquatope of White Sand got an official release date of July 8, set to air in Japan in accordance with the following TV schedule:
- TOKYO MX Every Thursday from July 8 24: 00 JST
- BS Fuji From July 8th Every Thursday 24: 30 JST
- MBS From July 13th Every Tuesday 27: 00 JST
- Ryukyu Broadcasting From July 8th Every Thursday 25:34 JST
Aquatope of White Sand will be directed by Toshiya Shinohara and features animation production by P.A. Works. The cast includes Miku Ito as Kukuru Umisaki , Rikako Aida as Fuka Miyazawa, Azumi Waki as Tsukimi Teruya, and Lynn as Natsurin Kudaka.
The upcoming anime is an original project that is set to tell the story of a small aquarium in Nanjo City, Okinawa Prefecture that is on the verge of closing. When aquarium deputy director Kukuru Umisaki meets former idol Fuka Miyazawa, the two bond over the hardships they’ve been through in life.
This relationship, as well as their conflicts and growth, is depicted through work at the aquarium and is described as the story of two girls meeting in the ruins of damaged dreams.
At the moment, there is no information regarding a possible Dub or when Sub translations will be available. In the meantime, be sure to check out Aquarium Anime Aquatope of White Sand’s previous trailer right down below.
Featured Image Source: Project Tingaara
- Scarlet Nexus Animeby Sunrise Gets New Trailer; Debuts on July 1
- Uzumaki Anime Is now Coming in 2022; Gets New Teaser Trailer
- Just Some Anime Memes to Start Your Weekend off Right
- Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway Anime Gets New Trailer Ahead of Netflix Release
- 5 Fantasy Books That Would Make Amazing Anime