You’re going to hear a lot of the narrator in Biomutant by default. He’ll help you ‘translate’ the gibberish spoken by the various animal NPCs you meet on your adventure to save the Tree of Life, and he’ll even come out with a witty comment to fill the silence as you’re traveling around the world. If, like us, you found the Biomutant narrator’s voice to sound incredibly familiar, you may be wondering who the voice actor responsible is.
David Shaw Parker Is Biomutant’s Narrator
David Shaw Parker is the narrator voice actor in Biomutant. Parker was born in Egypt and is best known for his work as Old Joe in The Muppet Christmas Carol, Porter in The Man Who Knew Infinity, and the Interrogating Attendant in 1991’s Kafka.
Parker also has a fair amount of video game credits to his name, including Lux in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Franz Lohner in Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and even lent his voice to multiple additional voices in 2017’s PS4 smash hit, Horizon Zero Dawn.
Turning Off the Narrator in Biomutant
If you’re looking for a way to turn him off, or just have him not chime in as frequently as he tends to by default, you can head over to our guide on how to turn off narrator voice in Biomutant. Though, it must be said, he adds a certain charm to the proceedings in the game.
That’s everything you need to know on who the Biomutant narrator voice actor is. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Biomutant’s Biggest Update Yet Increases Level Cap, Tweaks Loot System, & Adds Lock-On
- New Biomutant Patch Released on PC Improves Tutorial Pacing, Adds Narrator & Dialogue Options
- New Biomutant Update Will Add Narrator Settings, Tweak Dialogue Pacing, Difficulty, Video Settings & More
- Biomutant’s Lifeless Open World Is a Reminder That Size Isn’t Everything
- 10 Things to Do First in Biomutant