The campaign of Resident Evil Village is fairly short, and you can easily knock it out in one weekend. However, there are still plenty of things you can do even after the credits have rolled. Here are four things to do after beating Resident Evil Village.
Play on Higher Difficulty Levels
Resident Evil Village is a lot of fun on the default difficulty level, but once you’ve beaten it for the first time, playing it again on Standard becomes a lot easier because you know what to expect and you know how to handle the threats. However, playing it on Hardcore or even the DLC Village of Shadows difficulty level will change things pretty drastically.
Resources become a lot more scarce, enemies are a lot better at dodging you and they’re tougher and can take more shots as well before going down. Not to mention you have to be smarter about how you’re managing your resources. It’s a big challenge, but certainly not an insurmountable one as you already know the game’s layout well; you just have to adapt to your tougher foes.
- Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 4 Million Units Worldwide
- Resident Evil Village vs. Resident Evil 7: Which RE Game Is Better?
- 4 Coolest Series Easter Eggs in Resident Evil Village
- Resident Evil Village Review – I’m Lycan This
- PSA: You Can Preload Ingredients With The Duke in Resident Evil Village