New Pokemon Snap’s request feature is sure to keep you playing long after you’ve already beaten the campaign, as it tasks you with finding and taking specific pictures of your favorite Pokemon. Not all of them will be very easy to find, though, as some of these adorable creatures are really good at hide and seek. Here is everything you need to know about how to complete the Hide and Seek in the Flowers request in New Pokemon Snap.
To complete this quest, players can be at any research level. All you have to do is head to Florio Nature Park (Day).
How to Complete Hide & Seek in the Flowers Request in New Pokemon Snap
Once you’ve made your way to Florio Nature Park (Day), you’ll want to locate the Pichu that is hiding in the flowers. This will be on the left-hand side of the path near the teleport point at the end of the level.
Throw an apple at the Pichu in the bush by pressing B. Once the apple hits it, the Pokemon will jump out of the bush, allowing you to take the picture you need to complete the Hide and Seek in the Flowers request.
All you have to do after you’ve got the picture is talk to Professor Mirror. Once you show him the picture the quest is complete.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Complete Hide & Seek in the Flowers Request in New Pokemon Snap:
- Make your way to Florio Nature Park (Day).
- Find the Pichu in the bush on the left hand side of the path near the end of the level.
- Hit it with an apple by pressing B.
- Take the picture after the apple hits Pichu.
That is everything you need to know about how to complete the Hide and Seek in the Flowers request in New Pokemon Snap. If you’re still looking for more tips, tricks, and FAQs, be sure to check out our guide wiki.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- New Pokémon Snap’s Free DLC Adds Big Quality of Life Improvements On Top of Quality New Content
- Free Content Update Coming to New Pokemon Snap, Adds New Areas and Pokemon
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- 20 Missing Pokemon That Should Have Been in New Pokemon Snap
- 6 Things to Do After Beating New Pokemon Snap