One of the newest things Bandai Namco has implemented in the latest iteration of Pokemon Snap is a request system where a character asks you to get a specific picture. This quest system can be a little difficult at times, as you need to know where the Pokemon are and how to get them to do what the picture requires. Here is everything you need to know about how to complete the Off to a Flying Startle request in New Pokemon Snap.
You’ll find this request in the LenTalk with the following description: “I tried to get a photo of Taillow midflight, but I guess I must’ve startled them! I wish I could’ve gotten a nicer shot!” To get a proper photo of this Pokemon, you’re going to need to head over to Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3.
How to Complete Off to a Flying Startle Request in New Pokemon Snap
Once you’ve arrived at Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3, get to the area where you can see some Bidoofs hanging out near the water on the right of the path. While looking at this section of the map, you’ll eventually see a bunch of Taillows flying into frame on the left-hand side of the screen.
When they appear, simply snap a photo of the one that stops and looks at you midflight. Show the picture to Professor Mirror and you’ve completed the Off to a Flying Startle request.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
How to Complete Off to a Flying Startle request in New Pokemon Snap:
- Go to Florio Nature Park (Day) on Research Level 3.
- Find the Bidoofs located next to the water on the right part of the path.
- Keep an eye out for the Taillows that appear to the left and take a picture of the one that stops midflight.
- Show your picture to Professor Mirror.
That is everything you need to know about how to complete the Off to a Flying Startle request in New Pokemon Snap. If you’re still looking for more tips, tricks, and FAQs, be sure to check out our guide wiki.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- 20 Missing Pokemon That Should Have Been in New Pokemon Snap
- 6 Things to Do After Beating New Pokemon Snap
- 5 Big Ways New Pokémon Snap Differs from the Original
- New Pokemon Snap Review – Bokeh-mon