New Pokemon Snap has arrived, and whether you’re a 90s kid living out your childhood again – or just a fan of the series in general – there’s a lot to love in the Lental region. If you’re here though, you’re probably already playing and wondering how to complete the Dam Sweet Dam request in New Pokemon Snap from Professor Mirror. Here’s what you need to know to get going on just that.
Completing the Dam Sweet Dam Request
The Dam Sweet Dam Request is completed within the first two courses of New Pokemon Snap, Florio Adventure Park. You’ll need the day course ranked up to research rank three in order to complete this request. Once you have both the day and night courses up to rank two, completing the request will become possible.
You may have noticed that the Bidoofs at the lake in this level have been working on a dam as you have progressed through the different rank variations. By the time you enter Florio Adventure Park Night research rank two, they will have completed the dam, but the request needs to be completed on the day version of the course at rank three.
When you reach the dam in the lake area, scan the area and switch paths. Then, throw a Fluffruit at the top of the dam structure that the Bidoofs have built and one will pop out at the top. That is your picture opportunity. Snap some photos and the request will count as completing the Dam Sweet Dam request.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to Complete Dam Sweet Dam
- Get Florio Day to Rank 3 and Night to at least Rank 2.
- Scan and switch paths when you reach the Dam area while on Florio Rank 3.
- Throw a Fluffruit at the top of the dam structure on the lake once you have switched paths.
- Snap a photo of the Bidoof at the top of its dam.
That’s all you need to know for how to complete the Dam Sweet Dam request in New Pokemon Snap. If you liked this guide, or just want more FAQs answered, check out our guide wiki right here, which is filled with other helpful tips and tricks for New Pokemon Snap.
Also, give our fully-scored review, written by series veteran and Twinfinite staff writer Rebecca, a read as well, if you’re looking for more of our thoughts on the game itself.
- New Pokemon Snap Is a Lot Less Interesting Without the Murder
- 20 Missing Pokemon That Should Have Been in New Pokemon Snap
- 6 Things to Do After Beating New Pokemon Snap
- 5 Big Ways New Pokémon Snap Differs from the Original
- New Pokemon Snap Review – Bokeh-mon