Kelly Chambers may not ever be a squad member in the Mass Effect series, but she’s still a beloved character among fans all the same. This is why her potential death in the trilogy’s final installment is so heartbreaking, and as such you wouldn’t be blamed for wanting to know how to save Kelly Chambers in Mass Effect 3 ahead of time.
Fortunately for you, we’ve got all the answers you’ll need to keep her alive and well. Read on to find out what you need to do to keep your former Yeoman happy and healthy.
How to Save Kelly Chambers in Mass Effect 3
Before going any further, it’s worth noting that Kelly Chambers won’t even show up in Mass Effect 3 unless you made certain choices in Mass Effect 2. These choices are:
- Be as kind to Kelly in dialogue choices as possible
- Have dinner with her after progressing her interactions to a certain point
- Save her from the Collectors after the Normandy crew was abducted (i.e. save them as soon as possible after their abduction).
So long as you did all these things, she’ll appear in the Refugee Camp on the Citadel, located in the Docking Area. She can then be spoken to regularly, and you can learn more about how she came to the Citadel in the process.
How to Make Sure Kelly Survives the Citadel Attack
You’ll want to speak to Kelly Chambers as often as possible, checking in before and after each major story mission. Before long, she’ll reveal that she’s actually spying on you for Cerberus, and that she’s been sending reports on you to the Illusive Man.
It’s integral that you forgive her after this is revealed or else she’ll commit suicide out of guilt for her actions.
You also need to tell her to change her identity after forgiving her; otherwise, she won’t survive the attack on the Citadel by Cerberus that takes place during Mass Effect 3’s main story missions.
So long as all these requirements are fulfilled, Kelly will make it to the end of the game, having changed her name to Felicia Hannigan. She’ll then put you in contact with other Cerberus defectors who can count toward your War Assets.
That’s all there is to know about how to save Kelly Chambers in Mass Effect 3. For more on the Mass Effect Trilogy, be sure to check out our Mass Effect Legendary Edition guide wiki. It has tons of guides that’ll help you make the most out of your time with the series with quest walkthroughs, dialogue choice explanations, and more.
- Artist Creates Beautifully Vivid Garrus and Mordin Mass Effect Portraits
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- The Best Mass Effect Edition Legendary Photo Mode Images From Across the Internet
- Mass Effect 3 Has a Mars Rover Easter Egg Hidden in It
- 5 Mass Effect Characters That Deserve a Permanent Virmire Vacation