The same could probably be said for you; or at least, it could so long as you’re able to stomach some horror. While not technically a part of the horror genre, Returnal still has plenty of terrifying enemies that look like something out of a Lovecraft novel. They move in extremely unnatural ways, they’re covered in tentacles, and their only goal is to kill you.
If you’re already terrified, then that’s a bad sign. We promise there aren’t any jump scares, spiders, or clowns at any point in the quiz. It’s just 10 quick questions that will help determine your tolerance for things that many people would consider scary.
Even if you already know you’re afraid of everything, this quiz result may end up surprising you. You just might be more brave than previously thought.
Now, let’s get this quiz started to find out if you’re brave enough to play Returnal.
[Images Source: Housemarque]
Are You Brave Enough to Play Returnal? Take This Quiz to Find Out
- Returnal’s Patch 1.3.3 Gets Pulled After Reports of Save Data Corruption
- New Returnal Patch 1.3.3 Notes Reveal Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements, But No Save System
- Returnal Has Debug Cheats You Can Access by Plugging in a Keyboard, But Not For Long
- PSA For Returnal Players: Set Your PS5 Auto-Update to Off to Avoid Losing Run Progress
- Returnal Has Reminded Me That Variety Is the Spice of Life