Star Wars Squadrons
Star Wars Day 2021 – May The Fourth
Some of the most iconic Star Wars moments of all time take place in the cockpits. While the Battlefront games give you a taste of that, no game in recent memory has dedicated itself to the art of dogfighting quite like Star Wars Squadrons.
Released late last year, Star Wars Squadrons is an excellent flight combat game set in the Star Wars universe. You can play through a campaign solo, or if you want the thrill of hunting down a pilot with an actual real-life brain, there are multiple 5v5 multiplayer modes as well.
It’s not just Tie Fighters and X-Wings either, a wealth of various iconic ships from Star Wars history is present in Star Wars Squadrons, so you can take your pick depending on what style of play you prefer.
Finally, the icing on the cake is that Star Wars Squadrons features PSVR support, so if you can stomach flying around in a ship in VR, you can get as close to a real experience as possible without having to go to a galaxy far, far away.
- Respawn Is Officially Developing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2 & Two Other Star Wars Video Games
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Gets a New Gameplay Trailer Teasing Nostalgic Sci-Fi Action
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Celebrates 10th Anniversary With Substantial Future Roadmap
- ELEX II Interview: Lead Developers Discuss Star Wars Influences, Improved Combat, Finding a Niche in the RPG Genre, & More
- Star Wars Eclipse Gets World Premiere at The Game Awards