Rocket League Season 2 is ending at the end of this month, and you may be wanting to complete as many Rocket Pass challenges as possible in order to get most of the rewards. Here are the Rocket League Stage 4 challenges, including how to unlock them, complete them, and the rewards.
How to Unlock Stage 4 Challenges
Throughout the span of the season, more sets of challenges will be unlocked. There are four stages in total, but you won’t be able to access the challenges in each stage right away.
If Stage 4 is locked, that means the season hasn’t progressed far enough yet. Since there are always four stages of challenges, you’ll have to wait until closer to the end of the season to finish completing them.
As of Mar. 3, Rocket League Season 2’s Stage 4 should be unlocked, and both the free and premium challenges should be available for you to complete. You’ll have until the end of Season 2, which is Mar. 31, to complete these challenges.
How to Complete Stage 4 Challenges & Rewards
The Stage 4 challenges are split into two categories: free challenges, which are available to all players, and premium challenges, which are available to Rocket Pass premium members. Rocket Pass premium can be bought in the store and lasts for the duration of the season.
Here is a list of all of the Season 2 Stage 4 challenges, as well as how to complete them, and their rewards.
- Play 75 Online Matches – Rare Drop
- Get an Assist and a Win in the same Online Match – Rare Item
- Play 20 Matches in any Extra Modes Playlist – Rare Drop
- Get 75 Clears in Online Matches – 15K XP
- Get 100 Saves of Epic Saves in Online Matches – Rare Drop
- Earn 5 MVP honors in any Extra Modes Playlist – 20K XP
If you complete at least 22 challenges across all four stages during the season, you are rewarded with an import drop as the season reward.
- Get 70 Wins in any Competitive Playlist – 15K XP
- Get points in any special goal type: Aerial, Backwards, Bicycle, Long, Overtime, Turtle, Switch Goals, or a Pool Shot – 15K XP
- Gain 5 XP Levels – 15K XP
- Get 350 Centers or Clears in Online Matches – 15K XP
- Get a Goal and a Win in a single Online Match – 15K XP
- Earn 25,000 points in Online Matches – 15K XP
That’s everything you need to know about Rocket League Stage 4 challenges, along with how to unlock them, how to complete them, and their rewards. For more guides and tips, check back with us at Twinfinite.
- Rocket League Is Getting a Free Mobile Game Called Sideswipe
- Rocket League and Ford Team Up With In-Game Car and Freestyle Event
- Rocket League Is Adding a New Game Mode To Celebrate Super Bowl LV
- Rocket League and X Games Partner For Event and New Items
- Rocket League Will Allow Xbox Series Players To Choose Quality Over Performance