Developed by Four Quarters Team and published by Devolver Digital, Loop Hero is the latest deck-building rogue-lite RPG that’s been making waves on Steam since its release a couple weeks back. It’s also a pretty tough game, especially when you get into the final act, and you might need some extra lives to help you out. Here’s how to get resurrection charges in Loop Hero.
Resurrection charges basically act as extra lives for your hero during an expedition, and allow you to continue your journey even after you’ve been killed.
Getting Resurrection Charges in Loop Hero
At the time of writing, there are three ways to get resurrection charges in an expedition, allowing you to revive up to three times in a single run.
We’ve listed these methods below:
- By getting the Omicron’s Technique trait when you level up, which lets you revive once with full health.
- By upgrading the Cemetery structure back at camp, which revives you with a percentage of your max HP.
- By using the Ancestral Crypt golden card, which lets you revive once with full health.
It’s worth noting that if you keep investing resources into the Cemetery, you can eventually upgrade it so that the resurrection brings you up to 80% of your max HP, which is a lot more useful than just the base resurrection of 20%.
By utilizing all of the resurrection charges available in the game, you should be able to last much longer in an expedition, and it’s definitely recommended that you try to get as many as possible when you head into the final act.
That’s all you need to know about how to get resurrection charges in Loop Hero. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- 3 Reasons Loop Hero Is Another ‘Perfect Switch Game (TM)’
- Loop Hero Announced for Nintendo Switch, Coming 2021
- New Loop Hero Update Adds In-Expedition Saves, New Tiles, Enemies, & More
- 5 Ways Loop Hero Could Be Even Better
- Loop Hero Composer States the Game Will Get New Music Over Time, Free for Those Who Bought the Soundtrack