Dragon Ball FighterZ has been regularly adding new characters to its roster since its launch in 2018. Now, fan-favorite fusion SS4 Gogeta is next in line to join the fight on Mar. 12. And he’s looking just as powerful as he did in the show. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get S4 Gogeta in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
How to Get SS4 Gogeta in Dragon Ball FighterZ
Plenty of games these days have some sort of “pass” that unlocks additional content, and Dragon Ball FighterZ is no different. SS4 Gogeta can’t actually be unlocked or obtained through regular in-game play. One way to get him is to purchase the FighterZ Pass 3.
Like all DLC characters in Dragon Ball FighterZ, SS4 Gogeta can also be bought as a standalone addition. You’ll need to pay $4.99 per character if you’re looking to only spend money on your favorites.
SS4 Gogeta isn’t available for purchase just yet, so you’ll actually need to wait until he officially joins the roster on Mar. 12 before you can add him through an individual purchase.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get SS4 Gogeta in Dragon Ball FighterZ. For those at home keeping count, that makes nine versions of Goku on the roster now, if we include fusions and Goku Black.
If you’re looking to see more Dragon Ball FighterZ news or other coverage, be sure to check out some of the related links down below
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Getting New Update in August
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Reveals Gogeta SSJ4 Gameplay Showing His Moves in Action
- Latest Xbox Free Play Days Includes Star Wars Squadrons, Dragon Ball FighterZ, & Yooka-Laylee
- New Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC Character Super Baby 2 Reveals Gameplay In New Trailer
- New Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC Characters Super Baby 2 & Gogeta SS4 Announced; 6 Million Units Shipped