Destiny 2’s current meta goes through twists and turns as weapons rise in popularity, dominate the raid meta, and then get nerfed. In this guide, we’re going to run through the best weapons for PvE and raids in Destiny 2 in 2021 as of Beyond Light and Season of the Hunt. We’ll start with the best Legendary weapons and then dive into the best exotic weapons for PvE and raid content as well.
Best Legendary Weapons for PvE & Raids in Destiny 2 (2021)
- Blasphemer (Shotgun, Kinetic)
- Brass Attacks (Sidearm, Energy, Void)
- Code Duello (Rocket Launcher, Power, Solar)
- Cold Denial (Pulse Rifle, Kinetic)
- Commemoration (Machine Gun, Power, Arc)
- Deafening Whisper (Grenade Launcher, Energy, Void)
- Extraordinary Rendition (SMG, Kinetic)
- Falling Guillotine (Sword, Power, Void)
- First in, Last Out (Shotgun, Energy, Arc)
- Gnawing Hunger (Auto Rifle, Energy, Void)
- Heritage (Shotgun, Kinetic)
- High Albedo (Sidearm, Kinetic)
- Ikelos_SMG_v.1.02 (SMG, Energy, Arc)
- Ikelos_SR_ v.1.02 (Sniper Rifle, Energy, Solar)
- Interference VI (Grenade Launcher, Power, Arc)
- Night Watch (Scout Rifle, Kinetic)
- Posterity (Hand Cannon, Energy, Arc)
- Royal Entry (Rocket Launcher, Power, Void)
- Sacred Provenance (Pulse Rifle, Kinetic)
- Salvager’s Salvo (Energy, Arc) – Ritual weapon quest.
- Seventh Seraph SAW (Machine Gun, Power, Arc)
- Subzero Salvo (Rocket Launcher, Power, Arc)
- Succession (Sniper Rifle, Kinetic)
- Trustee (Scout Rifle, Energy, Solar)
- Truthteller (Grenade Launcher, Energy, Void)
- Zealot’s Reward (Fusion Rifle, Energy, Void)
Before the pitchforks come out, please know that this is not a definitive list of every weapon that is good in PvE Destiny 2. Weapons that are left off this list are not bad or “trash.”
This is merely a curated greatest hits collection from our various Destiny 2 weapon guides including at least one of nearly every weapon type to help build up your legendary weapon collection with a variety of great guns.
Let’s highlight, though, a few of the biggest and best Destiny 2 PvE weapons that are particularly game-changing that you should definitely have.
These weapons, thanks to the unique perk Reconstruction that they can all roll with, are all among the best PvE legendary weapons in Destiny 2 right now as of Beyond Light. Collect them all with Reconstruction and that can be the backbone of your legendary weapon collection.
You’re also going to want to get a good roll of Falling Guillotine with something like Whirlwind Blade and Tireless Blade. Swords are among the best PvE legendary weapons right now in Destiny 2 and Falling Guillotine is by far the best legendary sword you can have. Having that as a solid boss DPS weapon frees up your exotic slot for something else if you wish.
Finally, it’s also worth highlighting the Seventh Seraph and Ikelos weapons which are notable because of the ease in which they can create Warmind Cells for builds that are based around those mods. The ones listed above are arguably the best of those family of weapons, but any well-rolled Ikelos or Seventh Seraph weapon is worth hanging onto.
- Destiny 2’s 2021 Guardian Games Unveiled With New Trailer & Info
- New Destiny 2 Proving Grounds Strike Drops Alongside New Trailer
- Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt Raid Developer Deep Dive Scheduled for Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Delayed to 2022, Sunsetting is Dead, & More Announced in Huge News Dump
- Destiny 2’s Excellent Secret Missions Are Depressingly Still Too Few & Far Between