If you’ve been playing Cold War’s Zombies mode, you may have noticed there’s a ‘Full Power’ power-up that’s occasionally dropped or given as a reward. But what does Full Power actually do? Well, in this guide, we’re here to explain everything you need to know.
What Is the Zombies Full Power Power-Up?
Full Power is a power-up with two crossed swords as its icon that appears in-game. It completely recharges your Field Upgrade when picked up. Your Field Upgrade is whatever you’ve selected it to be in the ‘Weapons’ menu of the Zombies game mode.
There are six Field Upgrades in the game:
- Frenzied Guard
- Aether Shroud
- Energy Mine
- Frost Blast
- Healing Aura
- Ring of Fire
To use your Field Upgrade, you need to wait for it to be charged (indicated by the yellow circle around the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Once this has filled, players can press L1+R1/ LB+RB to trigger their Field Upgrade. After it’s been used, you’ll need to wait for it to recharge.
Full Power does away with the recharge time and makes your Field Upgrade ready to use immediately again.
How to Get Full Power
Full Power is a random power-up drop that can be dropped by an enemy or event at any time throughout a game. We found that Full Power was often the reward for ‘Proving your Worth to the Aether’ in Outbreak by completing the gold chest objectives that occasionally pop up on the map.
It can also drop from completing other objectives and events, and should be picked up whenever possible. After all, you never know when that Healing Aura or Ring of Fire might come in handy next!
- COD: Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- You Can Play Black Ops Cold War’s New Zombies Mode, Outbreak, a Day Early
- Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Content Fully Detailed