Best Gambit Subclasses in Destiny 2 (2021)
Let’s start this list off by saying, the best subclass to use in Gambit is whichever one you play best with. Ultimately, the subclasses in Destiny 2 are pretty well-balanced, and skill and proficiency with a class is way more important to success than just stacking whatever subclass is in vogue. That said, some subclasses have it easier than others, so here are our picks for the best Gambit subclasses in Destiny 2.
The Arcstrider is absolutely viable in Gambit, it is just is the most generic of all the subclasses in this mode, and lacks unique utility as compared to the rest.
Arcstriders are a good fit as both a collector, and a defensive minded Invader that prefers to get in close rather than using long-range weapons. Their Whirling Guard super gives them a unique niche of being able to dive into dangerous territory to either collect motes, or cross the map while invading.
Of course, too, they can use their regular ability kit to thrash enemies and smack bosses upside the head, but again, it’s not something that other subclasses can’t also do.
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event Coming to Destiny 2 in December; Will Reintroduce D1 Exotic Gjallarhorn