Best Gambit Subclasses in Destiny 2 (2021)
Let’s start this list off by saying, the best subclass to use in Gambit is whichever one you play best with. Ultimately, the subclasses in Destiny 2 are pretty well-balanced, and skill and proficiency with a class is way more important to success than just stacking whatever subclass is in vogue. That said, some subclasses have it easier than others, so here are our picks for the best Gambit subclasses in Destiny 2.
The Arcstrider is absolutely viable in Gambit, it is just is the most generic of all the subclasses in this mode, and lacks unique utility as compared to the rest.
Arcstriders are a good fit as both a collector, and a defensive minded Invader that prefers to get in close rather than using long-range weapons. Their Whirling Guard super gives them a unique niche of being able to dive into dangerous territory to either collect motes, or cross the map while invading.
Of course, too, they can use their regular ability kit to thrash enemies and smack bosses upside the head, but again, it’s not something that other subclasses can’t also do.
- Destiny 2’s 2021 Guardian Games Unveiled With New Trailer & Info
- New Destiny 2 Proving Grounds Strike Drops Alongside New Trailer
- Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt Raid Developer Deep Dive Scheduled for Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Delayed to 2022, Sunsetting is Dead, & More Announced in Huge News Dump
- Destiny 2’s Excellent Secret Missions Are Depressingly Still Too Few & Far Between