Season 2 of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has finally begun seeing a huge zombie-filled ship crash into Verdansk. Alongside the new place to explore and a couple new weapons to get your hands on, there’s a new Operator to try out. So that you can give them a try in different looks, here’s everything you need to know about how to unlock all Tier 100 Naga skins in Warzone.
Everyone who buys the Battle Pass gets access to Naga from the get go. They’re the level 0 reward that unlocks automatically and can be equipped from the Black Ops/Warsaw Pact section of the Operators tab. However, there are five additional skins to unlock.
How to Unlock All Tier 100 Naga Skins in Warzone
The first additional skin is called Warlord and is unlocked simply by reaching Tier 100 in the Battle Pass. Keep playing over the next 55 days of Season 2, getting XP, and you’ll get closer to unlocking it. It will take you a lot of playtime though.
The four other skins are all unlocked by completing mission challenges, which are split into two categories. One can be worked towards once you’ve bought the Battle Pass and unlocked Naga, while the other doesn’t activate until you’ve reached Tier 100.
The first set of Naga Skins challenges, called Contraband Smuggler – Objective 4, features four objectives and rewards you with the Cobalt (Objective Two Reward) and Ashen Scale (Completion Reward) skins for Naga.
You have to complete the objectives in order, with part two not unlocking until you’ve completed part one, and so on. The challenges are:
- Get 15 eliminations with weapons dropped by enemies (Reward: 1500 XP and Snake Pit – Calling Card)
- Get 5 kills with Molotov lethal equipment (Reward: 2000 XP and Cobalt Naga skin)
- Replenish ammo 25 times while using the Scavenger Perk (Reward: 2500 XP and Hellsnake Emblem)
- Get 5 kills with the Combat Knife (Reward: 3000 XP and Ashen Scale Naga skin)
For the second set of Naga skins, called Blood Money – Objective 4, you first need to reach Tier 100 of the Battle Pass and unlock the Warlord skin.
The challenges work in the same way, but the objectives are different. They are:
- Get 5 kills with Frag Grenades (Reward: 1500 XP & Jungle Stalker Calling Card)
- Destroy 5 enemy ground vehicles (Reward: 2000 XP and River Wraith Tier 100 Naga Skin)
- Rapid kill 2 or more enemies 3 times (Reward: 2500 XP & Zheng Claw Emblem)
- Execute 1 Finishing Move (Reward: 3000 XP & Rare Breed Tier 100 Naga Skin)
Of course, aside from the one challenge that specifies, you can complete these Naga Tier 100 skin challenges in either Black Ops Cold War’s multiplayer or Warzone.
Once you’ve completed the challenges or simply reached Tier 100, head to the Operators tab, choose Naga from the Cold War Operators section, and press triangle if you’re on PlayStation (Y on Xbox and click on PC) and you’ll be able to customize them. You’ll then be able to choose from the list of Tier 100 skins you’ve unlocked.
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- Latest Call of Duty: Warzone Bans Hit More Than 30,000 Cheaters