The standalone Battle Royale title, Call of Duty: Warzone, gets updates fairly frequently. These add in new content like maps and weapons, as well as addressing weapon balance issues and fixes for any bugs or glitches that are found. You won’t be able to play the game if you don’t do these updates, so here’s how to update Warzone on Xbox and PS4.
How to Update Warzone on Xbox?
- Turn on your Xbox One and go to ‘My Games and Apps’ from the home screen.
- Select ‘Manage’ from the sidebar.
- Select the ‘Updates’ tile.
- Select ‘Warzone’ and press the Menu button.
- Select ‘Update’
You’ll now be able to check the progress of Warzone’s update from the ‘Queue’ screen. It’ll also be summarized in the bottom left-hand corner of the ‘My Games and Apps’ screen.
How to Update Warzone on PS4/ PS5?
- Turn on your PS4 and select ‘Warzone’ from your home screen.
- Press the Options button on your controller.
- Select the ‘Check for Update’ option.
- If there is an update, your PS4 will add it to your downloads queue.
You can check the progress of any downloads on your console by going to ‘Notifications’ at the top of your home screen on PS4 or by looking for the downloads icons on the bar at the bottom of the screen when you press the PS button on PS5.
For more on the game, head on over to our guide wiki, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size