The second week of Future Stars is coming to a close on Friday and what’s to come next is yet to be revealed. Alongside the host of upgraded young players already in packs, the usual best performers of the week will be released into packs soon too. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 Players (TOTW 21)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 10-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) Predictions
- Emiliano Martinez – GK – Aston Villa – 84 OVR – Recording yet another clean sheet in Villa’s 0-0 draw against Brighton, Martinez made nine saves.
- Matthew Lowton – RB – Burnley – 81 OVR – The Englishman scored a spectacular goal against Crystal Palace on Saturday.
- Sebastian Coates – CB – Sporting Lisbon – 84 OVR – An unlikely hero, Coates scored both goals in Sporting’s win this weekend.
- Marcos Llorente – RM – Atletico Madrid – 86 OVR – The FIFA 21 OP star, Llorente scored once and assisted another this weekend.
- Ilkay Gundogan – CAM – Manchester City – 85 OVR – One of the stars of the Premier League this season has a POTM card but not one TOTW. Gundogan scored two more this weekend and assisted another, so is in with a good shout for TOTW 21.
- Tony Kroos – CM – Real Madrid – 90 OVR – In Real’s second game of the week, Kroos scored one of his side’s goals and assisted the other.
- Jordan Veretout – CM – Roma – 81 OVR – The Frenchman scored two of Roma’s three goals from CM this weekend.
- Lionel Messi – RW – Barcelona – 95 OVR – With two spectacular strikes and an extra assist, Messi might make TOTW 21 this week.
- Ismaila Sarr – RW – Watford – 81 OVR – Still in the Championship, Sarr scored twice and assisted another two in Watford’s 6-0 win.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – ST – Arsenal – 88 OVR – Back after a few weeks away for personal reasons, Arsenal’s captain scored a hat-trick against Leeds.
- Romelu Lukaku – ST – Inter Milan – 88 OVR – Still on fire in the Serie A this season, Lukaku scored twice and assisted a third in Inter’s 3-1 win.
When Does Team of the Week 21 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Feb. 17, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting