Fur Step Island serves as the game’s tutorial area as it immediately throws you into it upon starting a fresh save. However, you are only able to get one of the island’s five cat shines at the beginning of the game. The other four will only be obtainable after you collect 50 cat shines and defeat bowser. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get all of the Cat Shines in Fur Step Island in Bowser’s Fury.
How to Get All Fur Step Island Shines in Bowser’s Fury
Make the Lighthouse Shine
When you first load the game you’ll find yourself in an field filled with trees and Bowser’s rather large footprints.
Move forward through the field until you find a wrecked ship connecting the platform you are on with the one above.
Continue through the ship and onto the top platform where you will see a stack of Fury Blocks.
Lead Bowser into shooting his fire breath toward the blocks to destroy them and to clear your path to the shine.
This is the only shine you can get until you can beat Bowser with 50 cat shines.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury: How to Get Infinite Lives
- Bowser’s Fury Mount Magmeow: How to Get All Cat Shines
- Bowser’s Fury Pipe Path Tower Shines: How to Get All Cat Shines
- Bowser’s Fury Is Bigger Than Expected, But I Still Want More
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury Guide Wiki