While the time management aspect of the Atelier has been scrapped, getting around quickly is still very much a factor, especially with Atelier Ryza 2. As the games have only gotten bigger, walking from location to location is now much more drawn out. Here’s how to fast travel in Atelier Ryza 2.
How to Fast Travel in Atelier Ryza 2
From the onset of the game after you have been introduced to your titular atelier, you can easily Fast Travel back to it with the button shown at the bottom of the screen (M for PC, Touchpad for PS4/PS5, Minus for Switch).
Once you have progressed far enough into the story you will be led to the Café to use the Bulletin Board for quests. You will have a short dialogue with the manager Zephine. At the end of this dialogue she will give you the World Map, opening up your ability to fast travel. Now, the button/key you used previously to zip back to the atelier will open your world map and allow you to Fast Travel anywhere you have already been.
Time needed: 30 minutes.
For a quicker summary of how to fast travel in Atelier Ryza 2:
- Once you unlock the Atelier, you can fast travel back to it. However, this is just a rudimentary form of the real fast travel system.
- Progress in the story until being told to visit the Café.
- Once in the Café you will start a dialogue with the manager Zephine. At the end of the dialogue you will be given the World Map, this can be used to Fast Travel after opening it.
There you have it, everything you need to know for how to Fast Travel in Atelier Ryza 2.
If you are considering getting this sequel, maybe reading our review of the first game will help you decide.
- How To Fix Fortnite Error Code LS-0016
- Is Warzone Down? How To Check Warzone Server Status
- Why is House of The Dragon Episode 7 So Dark? Answered
- Valkyrie Elysium Trophy Guide: All Trophies & How To Unlock Them
- How To Transfer Your Overwatch Skins to Overwatch 2