With the arrival of The Sims 4‘s newest Paranormal Stuff Pack, many are wondering what features accompany it. Sure, there are specters and the well-known Bonehilda, but what kinds of gameplay changes directly involve your Sim’s abilities? There’s the Paranormal Investigator Career, but more importantly, the new medium skill enables your Sims to fully experience the pack. This guide will tell you how to unlock the new medium skill and level it up in The Sims 4’s Paranormal Stuff Pack.
Unlocking the Medium Skill in The Sims 4’s Paranormal Stuff Pack
Unlocking the new skill is really simple, but can seem confusing at first. All you have to do is go into the Build/Buy mode and search for “seance” in the search bar and it should come up with the seance table. Once you find it, purchase it and place it wherever you’d like to.
Now that your seance table is placed, you can click on it with your Sim and perform any of the actions it offers to develop the medium skill.
How To Level It Up
Now that you have it unlocked, you can level it up easily. All you have to do is select any of the actions at the seance table again and you can watch your Sim’s medium skill rise as they communicate with the dead or investigate how haunted their house is.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock the new medium skill and level it up in The Sims 4’s Paranormal Stuff Pack. Search on Twinfinite for some more great guides, or check out any Sims-related content below. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any other questions– we’ll do our best to help!
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4