Cyberpunk 2077 is merely hours away from releasing worldwide, and soon, fans will be able to dive in and explore the neon-soaked streets of Night City in all of its technological glory. If you’re looking for a little discount on the game, physical pre-orders are available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, for $10 off.
You can grab the Cyberpunk 2077 for $49.94 on Amazon, but the discounted price is only for the PC and PS4 versions of the game, which you can find here and here. If you want the Xbox One version at a lower price, you’ll have to go through Walmart’s site. And of course, you can also find the PS4 version at Walmart’s site as well.
Cyberpunk 2077 will launch tomorrow on Dec. 10, for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. If you’re playing on a PS5 or Xbox Series X|S, you’ll still be able to play the last-gen version, but it will not feature any improvements or next-gen upgrades until a patch comes out sometime in 2021.
For more on the latest AAA open-world RPG from CD Projekt Red, you can check out this new music video that stars Nina Kraviz, the opening cinematic to Cyberpunk 2077, and this article on the developers’ response to reported epileptic triggers within the game.
And if you’re just starting out on your adventure, make sure to read about the ten things you should do first.
- You Can Now Mod Cyberpunk 2077 & Play Through With a Full Party of Companions
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Commit to Improving The Game; Next-Gen Update Coming in Second Half of 2021
- Here’s How Big Cyberpunk 2077’s Map Is (Measured)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Guide Wiki
- Cyberpunk 2077 Support To Be Monitored by Polish Consumer Protection Agency