Typhon’s escaped from Tartaros after being imprisoned there by Zeus, and now the titan’s hellbent on making the Ancient Greek Gods pay for their actions. As Fenyx, it’s down to you to stop Titan in his tracks and save the world of the Golden Isle from complete destruction. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to save your game in Immortals Fenyx Rising. That way you can rest easy when you need to take a break knowing that your progress has been safely recorded.
How to Save in Immortals Fenyx Rising
To quick save, simply press the Touchpad on PlayStation or the View button on Xbox to open up the character menu, and then press up on the d-pad. This will save in the same slot you loaded the game from, saving you from having to hop into various menus, hence quick save!
If you’d rather do a manual save, you can press the Options button on PlayStation or Menu button on Xbox to access the option menu.
From here you’re then able to manually save by selecting the ‘Save Game’ option or load up an existing save. You can also check and change your game options from this menu, so keep that in mind.
Is There an Auto-Save Option?
Unfortunately, Immortals Fenyx Rising doesn’t have an auto-save system, so you’ll need to make sure you’re making use of the quick save and manual save options whenever you do want to take a break from Fenyx’s quest across the Golden Isle.
That’s everything you need to know on how to save in Immortals Fenyx Rising. Check out our wiki for more handy tips and tricks.
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: The Lost Gods’ Top-Down Gameplay Looks Action-Packed in its Launch Trailer
- Ubisoft Dates Immortals Fenyx Rising the Lost Gods DLC
- Immortals Fenyx Rising’s Second DLC Gets An Epic Launch Trailer
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC Coming Later This Month
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Adds Blood of Zeus Bonus Quest via Limited Time Crossover