FUTmas is likely around the corner, following the Black Friday packs shenanigans of the past weekend. Before then though, it’ll be time for another set of players to be added to packs following their performances this past weekend. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) predictions.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 10 Players (TOTW 10)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 10-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 10 (TOTW 10) Predictions
- Fernando Pacheco – GK – Alaves – 86 OVR – Alaves shocked Real Madrid (well, it might not be that much of a shock this season) by winning 2-1 and Pacheco made seven saves to secure the points.
- Ruben Aguilar – RB – Monaco – 81 OVR – With an assist and a clean sheet in Monaco’s 3-0 win, Aguilar should be in with a shout of a spot.
- Angelino – LB – RB Leipzig – 83 OVR – The Spaniard scored once in Leipzig’s win this weekend.
- Alessio Romagnoli – CB – AC Milan – 85 OVR – Milan won 2-0 this weekend and Romagnoli scored one of the goals.
- Florian Neuhaus – CM – Borussia Monchengladbach – 82 OVR – Beating Schalke 4-1, Neuhaus scored one and assisted another.
- Franck Kessie – Another potential AC appearance is Franck Kessie, who scored once and got the assist for Romagnoli’s goal.
- Karl Toko-Ekambi – LM – Lyon – 81 OVR – Performing once again, Toko-Ekambi scored once and assisted two more this weekend.
- Kingsley Coman LM – Bayern Munich – 86 OVR – Another player with a goal and an assist, Coman played a big role in Bayern’s 3-1 win.
- Riyad Mahrez – RW – Manchester City – 87 OVR – It may not be long enough since his last TOTW, but Mahrez’s hat-trick vs. Burnley is difficult to overlook.
- Lorenzo Insigne – LW – Napoli – 87 OVR – Napoli beat Roma 4-0 this weekend and Insigne scored one and assisted another.
- Wout Weghorst – ST – Wolfsburg – 84 OVR – A mainstay of TOTW over the years, Weghorst might make another appearance with TOTW 10 after scoring two goals this weekend.
When Does Team of the Week 10 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 2, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Start Date: When TOTY Starts
- FIFA 21: How to Vote for Team of the Year
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 Predictions
- FIFA 21 Icon Swaps Explained: How to Get All Tokens & Players