Destiny 2 is celebrating the holidays with the return of The Dawning. This new event is packed with tons of quests that have players collecting ingredients to make some sweet treats. One of these items is the Traveler Donut Holes, a favorite of Ikora. Here’s how to make Traveler Donut Holes in Destiny 2.
How to Make Traveler Donut Holes in Destiny 2’s Dawning Event (Recipe)
- Cabal Oil – To get this item, simply defeat Cabal anywhere in the system. It can vary depending on RNG.
- Flash of Inspiration – You will need to generate orbs to get this particular item. To do this, simply kill an enemy with your Super.
- Essence of Dawning – complete Eva’s daily bounties. These bounties are picked up just like any other and can be acquired by simply talking to Eva. Or, you can complete activities such as Heroic Public Events to grind some out after completing the bounties.
Now that you have all of your ingredients ready, it’s time to start baking by opening up Eva’s Holiday Oven in your pursuits inventory.
Mix in the Cabal Oil, Flash of Inspiration, and Essence of Dawning into the respective spots in the oven and it will craft the Traveler Donut Holes. Make sure to deliver them to Ikora.
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Strange Cookies
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Candy Dead Ghosts
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Burnt Edge Transits
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Telemetry Tapioca
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Gjallardoodles