The holiday season is here, and Bungie is getting festive as well by bringing back the Dawning event back to Destiny 2. This time around, Guardians will get to gather ingredients to create baked goods, and one of the first ones you’ll be tasked with making is the Gjallardoodles. Here’s how to make Gjallardoodles in Destiny 2 The Dawning.
How to Make Gjallardoodles in Destiny 2’s Dawning Event (Recipe)
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients: 1 Ether Cane, 1 Delicious Explosion, and 15 Essence of Dawning. Here’s how to get each of the ingredients:
- Ether Cane: As you’ve probably guessed by the mention of Ether, this can be farmed from Fallen enemies.
- Delicious Explosion: Can be farmed from enemies by killing them with Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launchers, or just your regular grenade ability.
- Essence of Dawning: You’ll get 15 of these from Eva Levante when you first start the Dawning quest in Destiny 2. After that, enemies have a chance of dropping them, so feel free to farm Public Events, Strikes, or any of the other activities available in the game.
After you’ve gotten all the ingredients you need, head to the Pursuits section in your inventory, and select Eva’s Holiday Oven. From here, you’ll be able to choose the ingredients you want to put into the oven, and create your baked goods. Make sure you choose the right ones for the Gjallardoodles.
Once you’ve created it, you’ll then be able to pass it on to Zavala, and continue with the quest.
And that’s pretty much all you need to know about how to make Gjallardoodles for Zavala in Destiny 2 The Dawning. Be sure to check our Destiny 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Strange Cookies
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Candy Dead Ghosts
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Burnt Edge Transits
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Telemetry Tapioca
- Destiny 2 Dawning Recipe: How to Make Traveler Donut Holes