In a place as huge as Night City, you’re going to want to get your hands on some quality rides. Thankfully, Cyberpunk 2077 has plenty of different options when it comes to getting cars. Here is everything you need to know about where to buy cars in Cyberpunk 2077.
Just like other open-world games, it is pretty easy to get your hands on a car, as you can just steal them. A lot of them do require you to have a certain level of Body Attributes, though, so you’re probably just better off spending some cash so they’ll always be at your disposal.
Where to Buy Cars in Cyberpunk 2077
In order to even have the option to purchase a car in Cyberpunk 2077, you need to complete the first act. You’ll know you’re done with this section after you get through the heist.
Once the first act ends, you’re free to explore Night City a lot more. One of those freedoms is the ability to buy a car.
Buying a car requires you to get an offer from a fixer, which comes in the form of a message on V’s phone.
Vehicle offers will unlock and trigger when you complete quests, visit specific areas, and have enough street cred. So if you’re exploring Watson, you may just randomly get a text from a fixer about a vehicle that is available.
All you have to do to buy it is have enough money and then purchase it. The car will show up on your map and quest log so that you can find it afterward.
That is everything you need to know about where to buy cars in Cyberpunk 2077. If you’re still looking for more basic guides, like melee attacking and blocking, or even quest related info, be sure to check out our official wiki guide for more help.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2