Call of Duty Warzone has just received a brand-new map in the form of Rebirth Island. While the new cinematic that pops-up when you load up the Battle Royale title (or Black Ops Cold War) fills you in on the lore, it’s not just a story beat. Rebirth Island brings a brand-new event, complete with challenges for players to complete and rewards to earn. In this guide, we’ll run you through Warzone’s Rebirth Island Event challenges, and what rewards you get for completing each.
Rebirth Island Event Challenges & Rewards
There are 16 challenges to complete in Warzone’s Rebirth Island event, and we’ve listed them all alongside the reward they unlock below.
- Again! Sticker: Collect 200 piles of Plunder from the ground on Rebirth Island
- BRB Calling Card: Pilot a vehicle for 20 minutes on Rebirth Island
- Brother Bear Emblem: Open 100 Crates on Rebirth Island
- Corrosive Charm: Buy 30 Killstreak items on Rebirth Island
- Experimentation Calling Card: Complete any 30 contracts on Rebirth Island
- Familiar Fortress: Place in the top 30% 15 times on Rebirth Island
- Hazard Warning Sticker: Get 30 kills with a Legendary weapon on Rebirth Island
- Heroic Sacrifice Calling Card: Get 300 kills with a Common weapon on Rebirth Island
- Loading… Calling Card: Destroy 1 Vehicle carrying enemies on Rebirth Island
- Noxious Light Machine Gun Blueprint: Place in the top 30% 30 times on Rebirth Island
- Rebirth Emblem: Place in the top 30% 5 times on Rebirth Island
- Reborn Charm: Kill 100 Downed enemies on Rebirth Island
- Red Bear: Use 50 Armor Plates on Rebirth Island
- Shooting Star Emblem: Collect your loadout 20 times on Rebirth Island
- Soviet Space Program Calling Card: Get 2 kills or Assists while in a vehicle on Rebirth Island
- Thunder Bolts Emblem: Get a kill before the first circle closes 1 time on Rebirth Island
It’s worth pointing out you’ll only have from today until Jan. 4 to complete all of these challenges. After that point, the Rebirth Island event ends and the rewards will be gone for good.
For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week