Watch Dogs Legion has just been released for consoles and PC, and it’s the third entry in Ubisoft’s open world sci-fi series. The game allows you to recruit virtually any NPC you encounter in the open world, and you’ll even be able to play as them for the entirety of the game. Here’s how to use the money glitch in Watch Dogs Legion.
Using the Money Glitch in Watch Dogs Legion
Clothing items in Watch Dogs Legion are extremely expensive and if you want to buy all of them, you’re going to need a lot of money. There’s already a money glitch in the game that lets you open up safes an infinite number of times, but it’s entirely possible that Ubisoft could patch it out soon so if you want to make use of the money glitch before it goes away, now’s the time to do so.
Discovered by YouTuber EK1, the glitch will only work with the following steps:
- Commit suicide outside of a building. The easiest way is to summon a cargo drone, fly up, then jump down.
- Choose to swap operatives once your character dies.
- On the operatives screen, however, wait a couple seconds, then shut off the game completely.
- Boot up the game again and your new operative should spawn inside a pub.
- You can then access the safe inside the pub and keep hacking it over and over again for money.
There are a few inconsistencies with this glitch, though. If your character does not spawn inside the pub itself, the glitch won’t work. However, other users have reported that they’ve had success by opening the safe inside the pub first, then committing suicide and rebooting the game to get it to work more consistently.
This glitch will work on both consoles and PC at the time of writing, and you can check out EK1’s full video on it down below.
That’s all you need to know about how to use the money glitch in Watch Dogs Legion. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Watch Dogs Legion Giveaway: Win a PS4 Copy (With PS5 Upgrade) by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations