It’s 2020, and Sony and Microsoft are finally releasing their long-awaited next-gen gaming consoles. Considering that these consoles have some new features and elements that make them feel truly “next-gen,” there might be some things that may annoy some players, such as menu music. If you have just picked up a PS5 and are wondering how to turn off the PS5 menu music, here’s what you need to do.
How To Turn Menu Music off on PS5
The PS5’s dashboard sure is sleek, but you might not be into the menu music that constantly plays in the background of your PS5. If that’s the case, turning that music off is very easy to do.
All you need to do is go to settings from the dashboard, then sound, and then Audio Output. From here, scroll down until you see the ‘General’ section. Here is where you’ll be able to toggle off the ‘Home Screen Music.’
Once you do that, the music will be gone, and you can enjoy the sweet silence until, you know, you turn the music back on.
Time needed: 1 minute.
To sum up how to turn off menu music on PS5:
- From the dashboard of the PS5 (the home screen), go ahead and open up the settings.
- From settings, go to sound and then audio output.
- Go down until you see the ‘General’ section.
- At the very top of this section, you’ll see an option to toggle off ‘Home Screen Music’ –it’s that simple!
And as always, if you have any questions about this guide, feel free to shoot us a comment down below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Genshin Impact Gets Gameplay Trailer Showcasing PS5 Upgrades
- Tales of Arise Gets Release Dates, Trailer & Gameplay; PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Versions Announced
- Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown Coming for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, and PC; New Trailer Released
- Demon Slayer for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots Revealing Sakonji Urokodaki
- Necromunda: Hired Gun for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Explosive Trailer Showing Grenade Launcher