With the Champions League and Europa League group stages well underway, it’s time for the return of Road to the Final in FIFA 21. It’ll likely work the same way as it has done in previous seasons, with players getting upgrades for every stage of the UCL or UEL that their team progresses through. So that you can get an idea of who to expect, here are our FIFA 21 Road to the Final players predictions.
The only official requirements for Road to the Final (RTTF) players is that they play for a club who’s in this season’s Champions League or Europa League. EA Sports could choose anyone they like from those clubs, but you can expect them to be pretty popular, meta players, since they’re likely to sell more packs.
FIFA 21 Road to the Final Players Predictions
Our FIFA 21 Road to the Final players predictions are:
- Sadio Mane – LW – Liverpool
- Sergio Aguero – ST – Manchester City
- Eden Hazard – LW – Real Madrid
- Clement Lenglet – CB – Barcelona
- Paulo Dybala – CF – Juventus
- Ciro Immobile – ST – Lazio
- Jadon Sancho – RM – Dortmund
- David De Gea – GK – Manchester United
- Christian Eriksen – CAM – Inter Milan
- Leon Goretzka – CM – Bayern Munich
- Marquinhos – CB – PSG
- Jesus Navas – RB – Sevilla
- Nicolás Tagliafico – LB – Ajax
- Denis Zakaria – CDM – Borussia Monchengladbach
- Mateo Kovacic – CM – Chelsea
- Konrad Laimer – CDM – RB Leipzig
- Yannick Carrasco – LM – Atletico Madrid
- Felipe Anderson – LM – Porto
- Luis Muriel – ST – Atalanta
As you can see from our predictions above, we’ve tried to stick to a maximum of one player from any club, but it’s certainly possible that the final set released on Friday features more Premier League players than any other league.
As soon as the official RTTF squad is revealed, we’ll be sure to let you know who’s included.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds