Road to the Final is well underway in FIFA 21 now, and Europa League players have been added into packs. Alongside the new players, a new set of objectives have been added, granting a nice pack upon completion. So that you can try your luck with the pack, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the RTTF Group Stage objectives in FIFA 21.
For completing the whole set of objectives, you get given a Prime Gold Players Pack, which is a 45k pack containing 12 golds, with half of them being rare. You also get other small packs along the way, as we’ve detailed below. The challenges are nice and easy, so are definitely worth doing.
How to Complete RTTF Group Stage Objectives in FIFA 21
The full set of objectives and their rewards are:
- First Victory – 75+ Rated Rare Player & 100 XP – Earn your first win in the Live FUT Friendly: RTTF Group Stage
- 2 Wins – Two Rare Gold Players Pack & 200 XP – Win 2 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: RTTF Group Stage
- 4 Wins – Two Rare Gold Players Pack & 300 XP – Win 4 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: RTTF Group Stage
- Clean Sweep – Two Rare Gold Players Pack & 400 XP – Win 6 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: RTTF Group Stage
Since getting six wins in the right mode is all you need, it’s nice and easy. If you head to Friendlies, you should see the Live FUT Friendly: RTTF Group Stage option in the Play Online section.
The requirements are simple, with the only stipulation being: UEFA Champions League Rare Players: Min. 7. You can buy those players off the transfer market or find them in packs. Since the RTTF Group Stage Objectives set has only just released, you can expect the useable UCL cards to be quite pricey.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the RTTF Group Stage objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds