EA Sports‘ has released a brand new set of Milestones objectives, which let you build the start of a league-themed squad. The first one is based around MLS and the Managerial Masterpiece Live FUT Friendly mode. So that you can add Long, Bojan, and Lima to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the MLS Squad Foundations objectives in FIFA 21.
The three cards are excellent. They’ll be tough to fit into squads due to their league and nation, but that’s the idea behind the set of objectives. The three players you get are there to be the basis of a squad. They’re good players in their own right too.
They are linked to last week’s Rulebreakers Opara, who’ll become extremely expensive now, but he’ll be perfect if you already have him. With more MLS cards due to release over the coming months, they could form the start of a great team.
How to Complete MLS Squad Foundations Objectives in FIFA 21
- Scoring Streak – MLS Squad Foundations Long – Score 15 goals using MLS players in the FUT Live Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece, with at least 7 MLS players in your starting squad.
- Made by MLS – 75+ Rated Rare Player – Assist 15 goals using MLS players in the FUT Live Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece, with at least 7 MLS players in your starting squad.
- Major League Maestro – MLS Squad Foundations Lima – Play 15 matches using MLS players in the FUT Live Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece, with at least 7 MLS.
- Winning Streak – 75+ Rated Rare Player – Win 10 matches using MLS players in the FUT Live Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece, with at least 7 MLS.
Thankfully, the MLS Squad Foundations objectives are nice and easy. You’ll need to make a squad that has at least seven MLS in it and simply play matches.
If you can fit some great players from other leagues in a squad alongside the MLS players, rather than going for a full MLS squad, that’ll help you a lot.
The requirements of the Managerial Masterpiece FUT Friendly mode require a 77 rated team, so you’ll need to use a lot of low rated gold players for your squad. Long and Opara’s base cards will be great options.
By the time you’ve got the 10 wins you need, you’ll likely have already completed the other challenges organically. Just keep grinding and you’ll get there without any problems.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the MLS Squad Foundations Objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- Electronic Arts Announces Financial Results Above Expectations as FIFA 21 Passes 31 Million Players
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow