Bottled Ectoplasm is one of the many crafting materials you’ll need to complete your bustling boat in Spiritfarer. It’s part of the ‘Gems’ category and is required for a number of improvements to the buildings on your boat. In this guide, we’ll talk you through how to get Bottled Ectoplasm in Spiritfarer.
Getting Bottled Ectoplasm in Spiritfarer
Bottled Ectoplasm can only be obtained once you’ve got Stanley on your ship with his pet beetle, Jacob.
To get Stanley aboard, you’ll need to fish out a Mysterious Seed from the sea after taking your third spirit to the Everdoor, or buy one of these seeds from Francis the mysterious trader when he has one in-stock.
Once you’ve got one of these seeds, plant it in your ‘Garden,’ water it and wait for it to grow. Remember you can use your Guitar by pressing and holding Y/ Triangle/ X and playing the notes to speed up your plants’ growth.
There’s no guarantee that the first Mysterious Seed you plant will get Stanley on your ship, you’ll have to hope luck is on your side.
When Stanley is on your ship, it’s then simply a case of following his quest line. You’ll get Bottled Ectoplasm as a reward for completing one of his quests, and you’ll then be able to interact with his pet beetle Jacob in Stanley’s house to play a mini-game. Completing the mini-game is how you can repeatedly earn Bottle Ectoplasm.
What Bottled Ectoplasm Is Used For
- Atul’s Workshop Improvement (Picture Frame) – 5 Bottled Ectoplasm
- Chicken Coop Improvement – 5 Bottled Ectoplasm
- Cellar (First Copy) – 10 Bottled Ectoplasm
- Cellar Improvement – 7 Bottled Ectoplasm
Keep in mind you do require other materials for each of the above constructions or improvements, but at least you know exactly how much of the stuff you’ll need on your journey as Spiritfarer.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Bottled Ectoplasm in Spiritfarer. You can check out more of our coverage in the game below
- Spiritfarer Tchotchke: How to Get, What They Do, Sell Values
- Spiritfarer Achievements & Trophies List
- Spiritfarer: How to Get Fireglow
- Spiritfarer: How to Get Through Fog (Mist)
- Spiritfarer: How to Get to the Bottom Line CEO (Unite! Quest)