As part of the Fortnite week 7 challenges arriving this week, players must track down and ‘Discover Tony Stark’s hidden Lake House Laboratory.’ The problem is, as the name suggests, it’s not just right there in plain sight, easy to find. Instead, you’ll have to find its hidden entrance. In this guide, we’ll talk you through where to find Tony Stark’s Lake House Laboratory in Fortnite.
Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House Laboratory in Fortnite
Just north of Stark Industries’ buildings (where Frenzy Farm used to be), you’ll find a huge lake. Just to the east of this lake, you’ll find a small lake house. We’ve marked this on your map below.
You can also see what it looks like as you’re gliding in from the battle bus.
Once you arrive here, head to the south side of the lake house and you’ll find some large bushes.
Walk through these bushes towards the house to find a ramp leading down and a shutter door.
Use your harvester to break through the shutter door to find Tony Stark’s Hidden Lake House Laboratory in Fortnite.
You’ll know you’re in the right place, as you can find an Iron Man suit on a rack in the back left corner as you walk in.
All you need to do to complete this Fortnite week 7 challenge is simply step inside the lake house laboratory. Once you’ve done this, the challenge should complete and you’ll be awarded 25,000 XP for your efforts.
That’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Tony Stark Hidden Lake House Laboratory location. If you’re looking for more tips, head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook