As part of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4’s superhero theme, Epic Games is releasing a Daredevil skin into the game. Based on the comic book character that rose to more prominent fame following his Netflix series in 2015, the skin will be just as bad-ass as you’d expect. Here’s how to get the Daredevil skin in Fortnite.
Getting the Daredevil Skin in Fortnite
There are two ways you can get the Daredevil skin. The first is to compete and perform well in the Fortnite Daredevil Cup starting later this week, and the other is to simply buy it from the Item Shop when it’s made available on Oct. 17 for 2,000 V-Bucks.
The Fortnite Daredevil Cup starts today, Oct. 14 and qualifying players will be able to compete for one of four cups that will lead to a final $1,000,000 tournament.
To get the Daredevil skin, you’ll need to place in one of the following positions in the Daredevil Cup:
- North America East: 1st to 500th place
- North America West: 1st to 200th place
- Europe: 1st to 800th place
- Brazil: 1st to 200th place
- Asia: 1st to 100th place
- Oceania: 1st to 100th place
- Middle East: 1st to 100th place
Any players who find themselves in one of these positions, and have also ranked in the Open League (Division II) or higher in Arena, will be eligible to receive the Daredevil skin in Fortnite.
Getting the skin via the Daredevil Cup will mean you won’t have to buy it, and you’ll get it that little bit earlier than other players who have to buy it. You can check out all of the rules for the Daredevil Cup here, before it kicks off today.
Buying the Daredevil Skin from the Item Shop
If you don’t win the Daredevil skin from the Daredevil Cup, you’ll still be able to add it to your ‘Locker.’ According to dataminer HYPEX, the Daredevil skin is due to hit the Fortnite Item Shop on Oct. 17.
The price hasn’t yet been announced, but judging by Blade’s 2,000 V-Buck price tag, we’d expect Daredevil to come in around the same.
- Fortnite Adds DC’s Beast Boy This Week Alongside Duos Tournament
- Batman Zero Joins Fortnite; Collaborative Comic Series Also Launched
- Court Documents Reveal Fortnite Made Over $9 Billion in Revenue For Epic Over a Two-Year Period
- Fortnite 16.30 Update Adds Neymar Jr Quests, New Bow & LTMs
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite