Once again, the menus in Ultimate Team have been changed for FIFA 21. Now, you get to each mode with a bar at the bottom of the screen and the squad management is more confusing than ever. Just as was the case in FIFA 21, it’s tough to work out how to view your friend’s squad in the mode. So that you can check how their team is coming together, here’s everything you need to know about how to view a friend’s squad in FIFA 21.
In FIFA 19 and the games that came before it, you could choose ‘Play a Friend’s Squad’ from the single-player section of the menu. However, with Friendlies now being the all-encompassing mode for playing against friends and anything that’s less serious, your friends’ teams are now more tricky to find.
How to View Friend’s Squad in FIFA 21
Below, we’ll run you through how to see what team your mates are rocking.
How to view a friend’s squad in FIFA 21.
- Select Friendlies from the Play tab on the Ultimate Team menu.
- Select Couch Play
- Select a Side for your controller and what match type you want to play.
- Manage your squad and press Options to progress.
- Confirm your team’s set-up.
- Head to the top tile, where it says Community Squads, and scroll using left stick to My Friends.
- You can then choose which friend’s squad you want to see by scrolling between friends in the bottom title.
- Then, press triangle to see the squad once you’ve got the right friend.
You will then be able to jump into a match against their team if you want, or just head back to the main menus if you just wanted to compare their team with your own.
That’s everything you need to know about how to view a friend’s squad in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting