FIFA 21’s first brand new promo, Rulebreakers, begun late last week, adding some cool new cards to the game. While they’re the highlight, you’ll still be able to get TOTW players this week. In case you’re after some team upgrades to continue your Ultimate Team grind, here are our FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 (TOTW 5) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 Players (TOTW 5)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. While they’re rare nowadays, silver and bronze TOTW players can also be found in packs of their respective rarities.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. Most tend to be around the 10-20k mark, unless they’re upgraded versions of already popular players.
FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 (TOTW 5) Predictions
- Edouard Mendy – GK – Chelsea – 82 OVR – Not that much happened in Man Utd and Chelsea’s 0-0 draw, but Mendy stood out, keeping another clean sheet.
- Danilo D’Ambrosio – CB – Inter Milan – 81 OVR – Scoring a goal assisted by his CB partner, D’Ambrosio scored the second in Inter’s 2-0 over Genoa.
- Raphael Guerreiro – LWB – Dortmund – 86 OVR – In Dortmund’s game this week, the defenders shone, with Guerreiro recording two assists.
- Mats Hummels – CB – Dortmund – 87 OVR – Since Dortmund’s defenders were such standouts, Hummels might also make it in with one goal.
- Karl Toko-Ekambi – LM – Lyon – 81 OVR – Houssem Aouar scored one and assisted another, but he’ll probably be beaten to TOTW 5 by Toko-Ekambi, who scored twice against Monaco.
- Federico Valverde – CM – Real Madrid – 85 OVR – Sergio Ramos won’t make the squad after his recent inclusion in a TOTW, so Valverde probably will after opening the scoring vs. Barcelona.
- Maximillian Arnold – CM – Wolfsburg – 82 OVR – With a goal and assist this weekend, Arnold should make the TOTW 5 cut.
- David Silva – CAM – Real Sociedad – 87 OVR – Silva hasn’t stopped assisting since leaving Man City, getting two more in Sociedad’s 4-1 win over Huesca.
- Edin Visca – RM – Istanbul Basaksehir – 85 OVR – Visca missed a penalty for his hat-trick, but still scored twice and assisted another this weekend.
- Wilfried Zaha – ST – Crystal Palace – 85 OVR – With few standouts this week, Zaha’s goal and assist from a more central position may see him sneak into TOTW 5.
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich – 93 OVR – He’s already in line to get multiple special cards in the first month of FIFA 21, but a hat-trick again this weekend should see him including in this week’s squad.
When Does Team of the Week 5 Go Live in FIFA 21?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 1 pm ET on Wednesday, Oct. 28, with the players going into packs at the same time. The squad is no longer revealed three hours ahead of time.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds