The beautiful game is back on our screens once more with the release of FIFA 21. Whether you’re playing Ultimate Team, Online Seasons, or just the Career Mode on your own, you’ll want to have a slew of skills at your disposal to buy you extra time and help you to score. In this guide, we’ll go over the fake shot in FIFA 21, and the three different versions you should use to give you the upper-hand.
How to Fake Shot in FIFA 21
There are a few different kinds of fake shot you can perform in FIFA 21. There’s the normal version, which keeps the ball under close control. The running version allows you to change direction quickly while sprinting, and the accelerating fake shot is a longer animation, but when used effectively can result in your player having a ton of space and time to cross the ball in or have a shot on goal.
Here are the buttons you’ll need to press to do each of the fake shot types in FIFA 21:
- Fake Shot
- PS4/ PS5: Circle then X quickly
- Xbox One/ Series X: B then A quickly
- PC: LMB then RMB quickly
- Running Fake Shot
- PS4/ PS5: Circle then X quickly while holding R2
- Xbox One/ Series X: B then A quickly while holding RT
- PC: LMB then RMB quickly while holding left CTRL
- Speed Boost Fake Shot
- PS4/ PS5: Hold L1 and press Circle then X quickly
- Xbox One/ Series X: Hold LB and press B then A quickly
- PC: Hold left shift and click LMB then RMB quickly
That’s everything you need to know on performing a fake shot in FIFA 21. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite or see more of our FIFA 21 guides below.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds