FIFA 21 is out today, the day after the European transfer window closed in real world soccer, and players have moved clubs all over the place. 18 year old Uruguayan, Facundo Pellistri, made a very late move to Manchester United. If you’re looking to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about whether Facundo Pellistri is in FIFA 21.
Is Facundo Pellistri in FIFA 21?
Update: As of Oct. 9, Pellistri is now in Ultimate Team as a Manchester United player.
The short answer is yes, Facundo Pellistri is in FIFA 21, but not quite in the way you’d hope. He’s not there as a Manchester United player; not yet at least.
As of the time of writing, the day after he signed for the English club, he’s registered as a Peñarol player in FIFA 21 and is a 71 rated CONMEBOL Libertadores card in Ultimate Team.
However, you can expect him to make the transfer to Manchester United in game sometime soon. When that happens depends somewhat on what role he plays in Ole’s squad during the season.
Since he’s just 18, there a possibility that he goes into the Under-23s squad before the first team. However, while Utd are struggling, he might make the jump to try and turn the team’s fortunes around.
Ultimate Team is where you’re most likely to see him, and since he already has a card in the mode, it shouldn’t be too long until a new version is released. As soon as one is, we’ll be sure to let you know here.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting