For the first time in FIFA 21, EA Sports has released a Teams set of objectives, which pits the community against each other by asking them to pick a side. So that you can get the rewards on offer, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Haaland vs. Joao Felix objectives in FIFA 21.
What you need to do first is head to the Objectives tab and go to Teams on the right hand side, which used to be called Community. You’ll then be prompted to choose between Atletico Madrid’s Joao Felix and Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland, giving you the player on a nine game loan.
You can only choose one, you can’t change it after you’ve made it, and you’ll represent that player’s team for the rest of the week. If you’re on the winning side once the week’s over, you’ll get some pack rewards.
How to Complete Haaland vs. Joao Felix Objectives in FIFA 21
Once you’ve chosen a side, a set of objectives will then be added to the Objectives tab, with you getting a Premium Electrum Players Pack for completing them all.
They’re the same for each player, just focusing on a different club and its vanity items. The Erling Haaland objectives are:
- Dortmund Assists – 420 XP – Assist 5 times with a Borussia Dortmund player in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty while using the Borussia Dortmund Tifo.
- Dortmund Lineup – 210 XP & Dortmund Tifo – Play 5 Rivals matches with a least one Borussia Dortmund player in your starting squad while using the Borussia Dortmund badge.
- Dortmund Hat-Trick! – 490 XP & Dortmund Badge – Score a hat-trick with Haalnd on any game mode while wearing the Borussia Dortmund home kit.
- Dortmund Scores! – 280 XP & Dortmund Home Kit – Score 5 goals with Haaland in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty.
Then, if you chose the other side, the Joao Felix objectives are:
- Atletico Assists – 420 XP – Assist 5 times with a Atletico Madrid player in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty while using the Atletico Madrid Tifo.
- Atletico Madrid Lineup – 210 XP & Atletico Madrid Tifo – Play 5 Rivals matches with a least one Atletico Madrid player in your starting squad while using the Atletico Madrid badge.
- Atletico Madrid Hat-Trick! – 490 XP & Atletico Madrid Badge – Score a hat-trick with Joao Felix on any game mode while wearing the Atletico Madrid home kit.
- Atletico Madrid Scores! – 280 XP & Atletico Madrid Home Kit – Score 5 goals with Joao Felix in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty.
Do note, there’s no need to buy any of the Tifos, Badges, or Kits you need for the Haaland vs. Joao Felix objectives. You’ll get them all for free as you play through the challenges.
They’re going for 5k coins a pop at the moment and you don’t need to waste your coins on them.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Haaland vs. Joao Felix objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting
- New FIFA 21 Patch Aims to Nerf AI Auto Blocks & Rebounds