Rulebreakers week 2 is now out in FIFA 21, bringing new boosted cards to the game to celebrate Halloween. Once again though, a new set of objectives are out for you to complete. So that you can work towards the players at level 30, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Season 1 week 4 objectives in FIFA 21.
Just as was the case in every week of far and most throughout the course of the game, you have two weeks to complete the week’s challenges. With only three weeks or so left of the season, you don’t need to rush to get XP, but the earlier you reach level 30, the less stressed you’ll become the last few days.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the Objectives tab of Ultimate Team. Scroll over to the Objectives part there, and you should see the weekly ones near the top of the list. Once you’ve completed all the Week 4 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 4 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- 3 Matches – 315 XP – Play 3 matches in any FUT game mode.
- 3 Goals – 473 XP – Score 3 goals in any FUT game mode.
- Assist 3 – 315 XP – Assist in 3 separate matches in any FUT game mode.
- Win 3 – 473 XP – Win 3 matches in any game mode.
Group Reward: 175 XP
Season 1 Week 4 – Silver Objectives
- Forward Formation – 315 XP – Play a match in any FUT game mode with 4 Forwards in your starting squad.
- Driven Battler – 788 XP – Score a low driven goal in Squad Battles on min. Semi Pro Difficulty.
- All Rounder – 945 XP – Assist and score in the same Squad Battles match on min. Semi Pro difficulty using Midfielders.
- Winning Margin – 1103 XP – Win 2 matches by min. 2 goals in any game mode.
Group Reward: 425 XP
- EPL and Serie A Wins – 866 XP – Win a Squad Battles match on min. Professional difficulty using a starting squad containing at least 2 players from the following league: Premier League and Serie A.
- Serie A Assists – 866 XP – Assist 2 goals in Squad Battles on min Professional difficulty using a player from Serie A.
- Premier League Rivals – 866 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using a starting squad containing at least one player from the Premier League.
- League Connection – 866 XP – Score using a Serie A player and assist using a Premier League player in the same Rivals match.
- 3,500 Rivals Points – 2310 XP – Earn 3,500 Rivals points.
Group Reward: 642 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Season 1 Week 4 objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for us at Twinfinite.
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 21 (TOTW 21) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 20 (TOTW 20) Predictions
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Future Stars Predictions