With how defence focused FIFA 21 is, using skill moves to get past defenders is vital. Sometimes the more simple ones are better at fooling opponents too. So that you can get a bit of space for a pass, here’s everything you need to know about how to ball roll in FIFA 21.
What the ball roll does is move the ball slightly to the side of the player you’re using, allowing you to get a better angle for a pass down the line or an extra yard for a shot.
How to Ball Roll in FIFA 21
Just as is the case with all the other skill moves in the game, you need to use the right thumbstick to do it. Thankfully, unlike moves like the rainbow flick or heel to heel flick, it’s nice and simple.
What you need to do is move the right stick to the left or right of the player with the ball. It’s not to the left or right of the controller, but to the left or right of the direction the player is facing in.
Move the stick to the right and the player will ball roll to their right, making it easier to pass or shoot with their right foot, and doing it left will have the same affect but for the left foot.
In FIFA 21 in particular, it’s good to use all the time. Even if you’re not under any pressure from defenders, it seems like players have better control over the ball following a ball roll and it makes you less predictable to the opposing player, allowing you to open up more space.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting