FIFA 21 is finally out for everyone today, so EA has released the first set of weekly objectives for you to complete. So that you can work towards the players at level 30, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 1 Objectives in FIFA 21.
Just as was the case last year, you have two weeks to complete the week’s challenges. With 50 days or so left of the season, you don’t need to rush to get XP, but the earlier you reach level 30, the less stressed you’ll be come the last few days.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the Objectives tab of Ultimate Team. Scroll over to the Objectives part there and you should see the weekly ones near the top of the list. Once you’ve completed all the Week 1 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 1 Week 1 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Score 3 – 473 XP – Score 3 goals in any FUT game mode.
- Win 2 – 473 XP – Win 2 matches in any FUT game mode.
- Play Squad Battles – 315 XP – Play a Squad Battles match.
- Play Rivals – 315 XP – Play a Rivals match.
Group Reward: 175 XP
Season 1 Week 1 – Silver Objectives
- Mystery Ball Finesse – 630 XP – Play a game in Mystery Ball where you score a finesse goal.
- Finesse Three – 788 XP – Score 3 finesse shots.
- Score in Four – 1,103 XP – Score in 4 separate matches.
- Key Crosser – 630 XP – Assist with a cross in any FUT game mode.
Group Reward: 425 XP
- Rivals Double Win – 1155 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches by 2 goals or more.
- Rivals Finesse – 866 XP – Score a finesse shot in two separate Rivals matches using players with a min. 82 shooting.
- Squad Battles Goals – 630 XP – Score 3 or more goals in 3 different Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty.
- Rivals Shooting – 866 XP – Score a goal in Rivals using a player with a min. 82 shooting.
- Forward Finish – 2310 XP – Score 2 goals in the same Rivals match using Forwards.
Group Reward: 642 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 1 Week 1 Objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for us at Twinfinite.
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Rulebreakers Akinfenwa Objectives
- FIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 1 Week 4 Objectives
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Moise Kean Silver Stars Objectives
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 5 (TOTW 5) Predictions
- FIFA 21 Next-Gen Launch Set For December; Upgrade Is Free, but No Cross-Play Between Generations