The Shadowbringers story arc has finally come to a close in Final Fantasy XIV, but there’s still plenty of other side content to dive into if you’re looking to sink your time into something else. For instance, you can invest in your crafters and gatherers and complete those logs. Here’s how to get and use the Young Water Lily in FFXIV.
Getting and Using Young Water Lily in FFXIV
The Young Water Lily is a crafting material and reagent item that you can get in FFXIV, but unlike most other crafting materials in the game, you can’t simply get this one with your gathering classes. Instead, you’ll need to make use of your retainers and send them out on ventures.
First off, make sure that you have a retainer with the Fisher class, and get them up to level 50. They’ll level up as they go on more ventures, so once you hit level 50, you’ll be able to start sending them out for the Watserside Exploration XIV and XV ventures. These are the ones that have a chance of rewarding you with a Young Water Lily. It’s completely RNG, though, so it may take a few tries before you get all the Lilies you need.
To send them on ventures, make sure to purchase venture tokens from your Grand Company, then access your retainers from a summoning bell and send them on their way.
With the Young Water Lily, you will now be able to craft the following recipes:
- Shishi-odoshi (Carpenter)
- Water Lilies (Alchemist)
Both items are outdoor furnishings, which are perfect for decorating your Free Company house, or your own house if you’ve managed to secure a housing plot for yourself.
That’s all you need to know about how to get and use the Young Water Lily in FFXIV. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Here’s How FFXIV’s Take on the Sage Job Compares To Previous Final Fantasy Games
- Everything We Know About FFXIV: Endwalker’s New Thavnair & Radz-at-Han Locations
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers EP 3 Music Collection Now Up for Purchase Digitally
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers EP2 Soundtrack Now Available for Download, Features Music from Latest Patch
- FFXIV Players Manage to Clear the New NieR Raid With No Job Crystals