Final Fantasy VII Remake finally got its release earlier this year and we also got treated to a completely redone soundtrack as well. The original music remains intact, but the arrangements in the Remake bring new life to this 20 year old game, and surprise surprise, Square Enix wasted no time in organizing an orchestral world tour for the game.
Ahead of the FFVII 2020-2021 orchestral tour, Square Enix has also put together a FFVII Remake Orchestral Arrangement album for purchase, and you can now grab it off the official Square Enix store, Amazon, or off iTunes.
The track list is as follows:
- Prelude – Reunion
- Midgar, City of Mako ~ Bombing Mission
- Flowers Blooming in the Church
- Tifa’s Theme ~ Seventh Heaven
- Let the Battles Begin – Break Through ~ Victory Fanfare
- The Arsenal
- Shinra’s Theme
- Arbiter of Fate – Singularity
- Main Theme of FFVII
- One-Winged Angel – Rebirth
The album is now available both physically and digitally, so if you don’t want to wait for your physical copy to get shipped, you can purchase a digital version instead.
Final Fantasy VII Remake is now available on PS4.
- Square Enix Announces Strong Financial Results Thanks to Final Fantasy VII Remake, XIV, & More
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake Digital Soundtrack Will Be Discounted Until Aug. 18
- Final Fantasy VII Remake’s Battle System Has Made Xenoblade Chronicles’ Hard to Enjoy
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Gets Free PS4 Dynamic Theme Starring Beloved Heroine Tifa
- Square Enix “Pleased” With Final Fantasy VII Remake Sales; Won’t Host E3 Livestream This Year