Now that The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu is out and Simmers are boarding the Star Wars ship, many are wondering about what cheats they can use to exploit aspects of the pack and get what they want. We’re looking at you, people who want to marry Kylo Ren. Well, we’ve got you covered here with some cheats you can use to make your journey in Batuu a little bit easier (and maybe a bit more exciting as well)!
Here are the cheats below! Before you use any of these, make you have cheats enabled by opening the cheat box (CTRL+Shift+C on PC, Command+Shift+C, and all shoulder buttons at once for PS4/XBox One) and entering testingcheats true.
All Sims 4 Journey to Batuu Cheat Codes
Change Your Faction Reputation
- Shift + Click on your Sim > Batuu Cheats > Batuu Reputation
You should be able to set it from there.
Change Faction World States
Want to increase your chances of finding your favorite Star Wars faces hanging around Batuu? When you’ve reached Rank 3, this cheat will also drop the banners of whichever faction in that district.
- Shift + Click your Sim > Batuu Cheats > Faction World States
Yay, more decor!
Add Star Wars NPC to Your Family
Yes, this cheat means that you can be married to Kylo Ren and even have beautiful babies with him. Make sure that you have reached Rank 3 with a faction or have used the cheat mentioned above to level it up quickly (to find your desired NPC quickly).
- Shift + Click on the NPC > Add to Family
Go on, take Kylo home now. We know you want to.
Unlimited Galactic Credits
It can be really annoying to earn Galactic Credits in Batuu, especially at the beginning of your journey. While there are ways to earn them quickly, the easiest thing to do is use this cheat and have unlimited money.
- Open up the console command and enter bucks.update_bucks_by_amount 51201 500
You can change the last “500” to any amount you’d like.
Unlock All New Clothing
Some of the new Create-A-Sim items are locked until you have reached a certain level with a faction. This code will let you have all of the new clothing unlocked immediately.
- Open up the console command and enter cas.unlockbytag GP09
Now you have access to all of the new Star Wars CAS items!
Fill Inventory With Free Batuu Items
Rather than struggling to save up and collect the different things you need in Batuu such as lightsaber pieces, you can use this cheat to obtain a bunch of different relevant things at once in your Sim’s inventory.
- Shift + Click on your Sim > Batuu Cheats > Give Batuu Items
Go on and make yourself a new, fancier lightsaber now!
Max Your Skill Lines
For an easier time with activities in Batuu such as Sabacc or lightsaber dueling, you can enter cheats to max the relevant skill lines (Logic and Fitness).
- Open up the console command and enter stats.set_skill_level Skill_Logic 10
- Open up the console command and enter stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10
Now your Sim is ready for their home world and Batuu!
That’s all you need to know to cheat in The Sims 4’s Journey to Batuu. Right now, it definitely seems like an better option than grinding for various things when you just want to focus on the area, questing, or exploring. Search on Twinfinite for some more great guides, or check out any Sims-related content below.
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu: How to Join Resistance
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu: How to Join First Order
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu: How to Get a Droid
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu: How to Get a Lightsaber
- Sims 4 Journey to Batuu: How to Get Galactic Credits