Like getting free stuff for simply entering a code into NBA 2K21? I mean, who doesn’t and the good news is, Locker Codes are back once more to do exactly that. Whether you’re looking for some nice and easy VC, some cosmetics, or tokens, these Locker Codes can give you all of that. In this guide, we’ve put together all NBA 2K21 locker codes in one convenient place so you can get all the freebies your heart desires.
All NBA 2K21 Locker Codes for September 2020
Down below you’ll find the locker codes that are currently working for the month of September 2020. We’ll be updating this list each and every month so be sure to keep checking back for more codes to net yourself even more freebies in NBA 2K21.
- BACK-TO-BACK-PACKS-CHALLENGES – Back-to-Back Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, or a Base League Pack (Expires 9/22)
- CLUTCH-PACK-IN-MYTEAM – Clutch Pack, Gold Consumables Pack, or 2 Tokens (Expires 9/18)
- MYTEAM-COMMUNITY-HUB – 1 Token, Shoe Pack, Contract Pack, Basketball Pack (Never Expires)
Remember, these codes can only be used once, and after their expiry date will no longer work in NBA 2K21. Make sure to use them before it’s too late.
How to Enter Locker Codes in NBA 2K21
Using Locker Codes
- Enter MyTeam
- Go to ‘Settings’
This can be found on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select ‘Locker Codes’
- Enter the Locker Codes as shown above
This includes the hyphens between words. Locker Codes are not case sensitive, however, so don’t worry about this.
- NBA 2K21 Turns the Neighborhood Into an Entire City for Next-Gen
- NBA 2K21 Adds WNBA MyPlayer & Online Modes to Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Removes MyPlayer Pie Charts & Adds 24 Takeovers for Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Improves Movement & Contact for Next-Gen; PS5 Gets Exclusive Controller Features
- NBA 2K21: How to Change Pro Stick Aiming