NBA 2K21‘s MyCareer mode has more ways to upgrade your MyPlayer than ever before, helping you get used to the changes to shooting that have been made. So that you can get the best boosts, here’s everything you need to know what the best finishing badges are in NBA 2K21.
Badges help you upgrade your MyPlayer in specific ways. For example, if you’re struggling to nail three-pointers, you can unlock certain badges that target the relevant stats.
Best Finishing Badges in NBA 2K21
There are loads to choose from, but there are certain finishing badges that will be most useful to you. Below are our choices for the badges you should unlock first:
- Contact Finisher – This one helps your player make layups and dunks through contact.
- Giant Slayer – Helps you make shots over taller defenders and reduces the chance of shots getting blocked.
- Slithery Finisher – This one helps you get into the key easily to make use of the other finishing badges when trying to score.
- Relentless Finisher – Helps make shots even if your MyPlayer has low stamina.
- Backdown Punisher – This is designed for PF or C players who have high strength. It allows them to push opponents back and get closer to the basket for easy shots.
- Lob City Finisher – Helps your player finish alley-oops more frequently.
There are plenty of other options for Badges you can unlock in the Shooting and Finishing categories, the above options were the ones we found to be the most useful when trying to climb the ranks in the NBA and stand out in the Neighborhood.
- NBA 2K21: How to Make a Perfect Shot
- NBA 2K21: How to Shoot Free Throws and Score
- NBA 2K21: How to Get Drafted in the First Round
- NBA 2K21: How to Get Fans Fast
- NBA 2K21: How to Speed Boost