While grinding for coins and pulling packs in Madden 21’s MUT, you may come across cards that you don’t have any plans to use in your squad. Your instinct may be to go to the market, but that’s not always the right move either. If you’re here, you’re probably thinking about and wondering about the Platinum Quicksell Values in Madden 21, to see how much you can get for an unwanted card.
Platinum Quicksell Values in Madden 21 MUT
First let’s just dive right into why you’re probably here, the Platinum Quicksell Values. Special thanks to MUThead user thedrunkgamer for putting these values together.
|Madden 21 MUT Platinum Quicksell Values|
As you can see the MUT Platinum Quicksell Values in Madden 21 ramp up quite quickly. You always need to weigh, however, the value of these cards and the ease in which you’re getting the coins, versus potentially going to the auction house and getting work done there.
As we say in our MUT coin farming basics guide, you don’t ever want to rip yourself off. Don’t be lazy and make sure you get the maximum value out of everything you earn and pull.
That said, if the prices are close or even better, you may consider going ahead and going for the Platinum Quicksell in order to get coins quick and do whatever it is you want to do with your new pile of coins.
That’s all you need to know about the Platinum Quicksell Values in Madden 21. If you notice any errors please let us know in the comments below. We’ll also keep this guide updated as needed.
For more tips, tricks and FAQs answered for Madden 21, be sure to check out our wiki guide which is filled with helpful guides. Also, if you’re wondering about our thoughts on the latest in the long-running series, check out our fully scored review here.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Brawlhalla Crossover Announced During Ubisoft Forward Pre-Show
- ANNO: Mutationem for PS5, PS4, & PC Gets New Trailer Showing Plenty of New Gameplay
- New Biomutant Patch Released on PC Improves Tutorial Pacing, Adds Narrator & Dialogue Options
- New Biomutant Update Will Add Narrator Settings, Tweak Dialogue Pacing, Difficulty, Video Settings & More
- Biomutant’s Lifeless Open World Is a Reminder That Size Isn’t Everything